- Emotional Stages for parents & children: What should I expect?
- Ages & Stages: Things to look for and what to do
- Adjustment issues for kids
- Talking to kids about divorce
- Beginning stages and first steps
- Legal process: options & info
- Parenting apart challenges
- Life after divorce
* Ask Christina feature
* List of suggested resources to help you and your children
* Stories and tips
PARENTING APART App
How many times have you…
- Wished you had some guidance about an issue that was weighing heavy on your mind?
- Felt unsure about the best way to address your children’s needs?
- Had regrets about how you handled a situation with your kids but didn’t know what else to do?
As a parent, it’s only natural to struggle with how your decision to divorce is going to change your children’s lives.
Because separation and divorce are so overwhelming, it’s easy to feel very out of control, helpless, unsure and ill-prepared about the choices that lie ahead of you.
Finally an app that helps separated and divorced parents take steps towards raising happy, confident and
secure kids. Created by Christina McGhee, internationally acclaimed divorce coach and parent educator,
the PARENTING APART app provides parents a way to easily access quick answers to tough problems.