“Regardless of how time is spent, what can we do to help our children feel a sense of belonging in each home?”
- To be a connected and active part of each household.
- For their opinions and feeling to be considered about how time is spent yet parents remain decision makers.
- To know that divorce does not end a family, it changes it.
What can you do?
- Make the time you have with children count. Remember quantity does not equal quality.
- Focus on the relationship you have with children instead of brokering time between homes.
- Develop arrangements that are based on the needs of your children instead of court based guidelines